We have a very exciting employment opportunity at Savon Du Bois' retail location for just the right candidate.
Savon Du Bois is a rapidly growing business which has been offering its unique, holistic approach to body care and well-being since 2008. Its broader vision is reflected in the two main elements of the business – all-natural, handmade body products, and organic teas and a coffee roastery – catering to a discerning and knowledgeable client base.
The part-time job entails:
- inventory management and ordering
- production support and support for new product development
- sales and customer assistance
- display organization, in-store product marketing
- tea and coffee bar service
The ideal candidate is looking to join a dynamic and growing organization that empowers its team-members, works collaboratively and supportively, and has a lot of fun! You will be:
- excellent with people, enthusiastic and energetic. You have a positive and out-going personality, are inquisitive and a self-starter
- quick to learn, computer-literate and open to taking on additional responsibilities and tackling a variety of roles. You are reliable, organized and will work to develop a broad knowledge and understanding of the entire product line so you can provide the best advice to our clients
- someone who works well as part of a close-knit team but also likes to take the initiative and enjoys stepping up to take the lead on special projects
- is available and willing to work periodically on evenings and weekends
- has some direct, relevant previous experience.
For those interested in applying please email a copy of your résumé and cover letter, with references, to: firstname.lastname@example.org